|Job Type||Business, Finance, Insurance or Related|
|Employer||Barclays Overseas Services|
|Summary||As a Barclays Support Team Executive, you will primarily focus on providing effective support to the Barclays Intermediaries, Funds, Overseas and Local Corporate teams with client service and relationship management delivery.|
|Contract type||Employment Opportunities|
|Start date for applications||06/12/2017|
|Closing date for applications||05/01/2018|
As a Barclays Support Team Executive, you will primarily focus on providing effective support to the Barclays Intermediaries, Funds, Overseas and Local Corporate teams with client service and relationship management delivery. You will deliver key servicing standards that support client retention. You will work as part of a larger support team to manage all servicing requirements.
Overseas Services has a range of banking and investment management solutions based in four of the world’s leading financial centres. The business supports 61,000 clients in the UK, Jersey, Guernsey, Isle of Man and around the world from local business and retail clients to trust companies and fiduciaries by providing banking, credit, treasury and investment solutions to overseas customer segments through a relationship-led service, online channels and product specialists. Our ambition is to deliver overseas expertise and specialism for our clients and act as gateway to the wider Barclays Group.
As a Support Team Executive, your main responsibilities will involve:
• Supporting the client satisfaction survey scores by ensuring that client expectations are managed and met at all times
• Being the point of contact for team service issues and being able to communicate with and influence internal and external stakeholders to consistently meet improve and sustain world class service delivery
• Ensuring pro-active support to Relationship Managers in the delivery of service objectives by ensuring client expectations are managed effectively
• Supporting the Relationship Managers and Account Executives with lending support activity, ensuring it meets risk and governance guidelines and is delivered within agreed service levels
• Taking ownership of ensuring that controls and checks are in place within the team and regularly undertaken to meet all risk criteria
• Taking ownership of own projects (account opening procedures must be taken to ensure timely completion)
As a Support Team Executive, your skills and qualifications will include:
• A good record of academic achievement will be required, although there are no specific requirements for the role
• An awareness of the regulatory requirements covering money laundering and criminal activity
• Experience in a corporate environment and have solid banking experience and an awareness of the Banks operating platforms would be an advantage
• Being action orientated, with a focus on continuous improvement of the client experience
• Attention to detail will be key to this role with the ability to deliver quality results with a challenging but positive influential style
• Ability to deliver at speed and be commercially minded, the suitable applicant will be a relationship builder and have a strong team working ethos
Our customers deserve the best. The same goes for our people. That's why at Barclays you'll receive a range of benefits including a competitive salary, flexible hours and all the tools, technology and support to help you become the very best you can be.
Everything we do is shaped by the five values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship. That means trusting our colleagues to live our culture, and knowing they’ll trust us in turn to listen to their ideas, recognise their contributions and make banking simpler for everyone.
At Barclays, we recruit based on merit and are committed to promoting diversity throughout our organisation.
We encourage applicants to apply as early as possible in the recruitment period. Barclays recruitment periods can and may vary. We reserve the right to remove this advert during the recruitment process.
To advertise on Manx.net please call (01624) 636666